DURING POLITICAL SEASON, the outcome of some races requires weeks of recounts to determine a winner.…
Post-ND: Can a healthy Ayers improve OL play?
That is because Wulff is hopeful that sophomore Steven Ayers finally will be back at full health. Ayers suffered a sprained ankle Sept. 26 at USC and played in a backup role against Notre Dame. Wulff said Ayers likely will compete against junior right tackle Micah Hannam or he could play either guard spot. "I definitely think he'll be a lot better," he said. "If he plays at the top of his game, he can really help us." After reviewing the game, Wulff was not pleased with the output of the running game. "On offense, we made too many mistakes that didn't allow us to get into rhythm or take pressure off our defense," he said. "There were a number of plays that could've gone for 20 or 40 yards in our run game. We were so close. We were inches away from...
97 Fans online
- The latest tickets count for the Seattle game an eye opener
- NEW: Leach says Caldwell likely to start
- Moos all but puts a fork in more Clink games
- NEW: Five WSU questions with Rutgers beat writer
- USC loses another starter - heroically.