PULLMAN -- The clear story line coming out of Washington State's scrimmage Wednesday night was the…
Fall Camp: Day Ten, Practice I
Skipper said the backfield depth will be key this fall, praising the progress of several of the new faces in camp. "We are setting goals every day, focusing on things we need to improve on and guys are starting to get it done," Skipper said, following Wednesday's morning session. The biggest surprise for the coach this fall has been Chris Ivory, with Skipper saying the 5-11, 213 pound freshman out of Longview, Texas has some of the most potential on the squad. "He's still learning the plays, stuff like that, but he has a ton of potential," said Skipper. "I think he's probably surprised me...
661 Fans online
- The latest tickets count for the Seattle game an eye opener
- NEW: Leach says Caldwell likely to start
- Moos all but puts a fork in more Clink games
- NEW: Five WSU questions with Rutgers beat writer
- USC loses another starter - heroically.