COUGFAN.COM's JOE DOYLE is at the WSU Pro Day and has been lighting up the twittersphere. Among the…
'Sculpted' Jacobson, Cougs ready for Pro Day
If you've ever met the demonstrative Jacobson, you know he of all people will be very excited to show off his new ‘sculpted' body come Thursday at Washington State's Pro Day. For the past eight weeks, the Hollister, California native has been working out in Provo, Utah under the direction of his personal trainer Dave Stroshine, his nutritionist and his agent. Jacobson said to say he's transformed himself physically would be quite the understatement. Call it a complete Wade renovation. "I've been eating nothing but chicken, broccoli, raw peanut butter and...
694 Fans online
- The latest tickets count for the Seattle game an eye opener
- NEW: Leach says Caldwell likely to start
- Moos all but puts a fork in more Clink games
- NEW: Five WSU questions with Rutgers beat writer
- USC loses another starter - heroically.