Crimson offer for WSU Junior Day participant
Heading into Washington State's junior day on Saturday, Eastlake safety prospect Drew Lewis didn't hold an offer from Washington State. That Changed Saturday afternoon. The 6-1, 190-pound prospect just texted CF.C that he has been offered a scholie by Mike Leach. "The Jr. Day went great," Lewis said moments ago via text. "I was able to talk with Coach Leach and I picked up my second offer." Lewis now holds offers from WSU and Pitt, where his brother plays. As a junior this past season, Lewis racked up 49 tackles and four forced fumbles from the safety spot. He also totaled more than 1,200 yards of offense and 14 touchdowns. However, Lewis said the Cougar coaches have been talking to him about playing either safety or cornerback. Lewis is still in Pullman, but CF.C will have more from the Eastlake product in the coming days.
113 Fans online
- NEW: The highs and lows of WSU's freshman class
- NEW: Steve Gleason to be inducted into WSU Hall of Fame
- NEW: The very latest on WSU opponent Rutgers
- Scout.com customer survey
- NEW: Visiting California OL leaves WSU 'blown away'