WSU and Boise State commits named top QBs in Arizona
Tyler Bruggman, a Washington State verbal commit who guided Brophy Prep to an 11-3 record in 2012 after throwing for nearly 2,800 yards and 33 touchdowns versus 7 interceptions, has been named all-classisifications All-State second-team in a vote of the Arizona Football Coaches Asociation. The guy who beat him out for first-team honors is no slouch: Boise State commit Ryan Finley of Paradise Valley.
218 Fans online
- The latest tickets count for the Seattle game an eye opener
- Burgers with Bill Cliff Notes
- NEW: Leach says Caldwell likely to start
- USC loses another starter - heroically.
- Moos all but puts a fork in more Clink games