WITH 17 known verbals in Mike Leach's 2013 haul, what's left for the Cougars in recruiting between…
Grayshirting Lewis has packed on pounds
"I've put on right around 20 pounds," Lewis told Cougfan.com this week. "When I was there for my official visit in January, I was a little under 140, but right now I'm at about 157. I changed up my workouts and I've been happy with the results so far. It just gets me excited to workout in college because I'm sure I can get bigger and in better shape there." Lewis said he's had Jan. 7, 2013 circled on his calendar for months. It will be the day he moves to Pullman for the spring semester, which commences Jan. 9. Spring football practices are expected to start in March. The South East high product said he has been hard at work with prep coach...
706 Fans online
- The latest tickets count for the Seattle game an eye opener
- Burgers with Bill Cliff Notes
- NEW: Leach says Caldwell likely to start
- Moos all but puts a fork in more Clink games
- USC loses another starter - heroically.