WSU head coach Ken Bone saw David Wink handle the starting center from Idaho in a pick-up game and one thing led to another, according to an article on the website of 710 AM.
Wink, according to his father Edd, will be asked to help work out and push D.J. Shelton, as he did for UCLA star sophomore Josh Smith with Rotary.
Wink will have three years to play
three for WSU, having played one year of college ball in Sheridan.
Cougs gain walk-on post player
53 Fans online
- What are your biggest concerns for the Cougs team this year?
- The 10 best players on 2014 Cougars: No. 9
- NEW: If Cougs need motivation, here’s plenty
- @Wyoming in 2018 (Labor Day Saturday) a natural for Seattle?
- Calvin Green IS truly special