WSU head coach Ken Bone saw David Wink handle the starting center from Idaho in a pick-up game and one thing led to another, according to an article on the website of 710 AM.
Wink, according to his father Edd, will be asked to help work out and push D.J. Shelton, as he did for UCLA star sophomore Josh Smith with Rotary.
Wink will have three years to play
three for WSU, having played one year of college ball in Sheridan.
Cougs gain walk-on post player
675 Fans online
- The latest tickets count for the Seattle game an eye opener
- NEW: Leach says Caldwell likely to start
- Moos all but puts a fork in more Clink games
- Burgers with Bill Cliff Notes
- NEW: Five WSU questions with Rutgers beat writer